ELOG DATA LOGGERreturn to the list
- Remote data retrieval from multi-manufacturer, multi-function Modbus meters and equipment
- Calculation and recording of formatted, homogeneous data
- Automatic, periodic export of csv and xml data files to FTP server
- Interoperability with all energy management software
- Downloading of the recordings via web services in the universal JSON format
- Configuration of the product and display of the quantities via web pages
ELOG DATA LOGGER offers the following advantages:
An ECONOMICAL, LONG-TERM SOLUTION:
- Keep the installation's existing meters and equipment.
- Analyze the data with a simple Excel spreadsheet.
- Quick and simple implementation and configuration.
- Export of data files formatted to suit your analytical tools.
- Remote data retrieval from all your equipment (measurement, metering, process, climatic data, production data, etc.).
- Local and remote access to the recorded data.
- Dynamic display of the data measured and collected.
- Export of precalculated, homogeneous data.
PEACE OF MIND:
- Choose your analytical software without restrictions thanks to the universal data formats.
- Add equipment to the installation freely and at any time.
- Benefit from data file backups covering several years.
- Retain ownership of the recorded data.
ELOG DATA LOGGER includes the following functions:
COLLECT: Periodic remote retrieval of data from multi-function, multi-manufacturer Modbus equipment. A library of drivers allows communication with the main meters, power monitors, etc., on the market and can also be enriched by users.
CALCULATE: Integrated calculation functions for converting the heterogeneous remote-retrieved data into standard, homogeneous data for the analytical software applications.
RECORD: Up to 100 variables can be recorded at intervals programmable from 5 seconds to 60 minutes on each variable. The data storage capacity is sufficient to cover several years.
EXPORT: Automatic tasks for exporting csv and xml data files to remote FTP servers or the ELOG DATA LOGGER's local FTP server, which are freely configurable. A library of file formats allows you to select the best format for your analytical software application.
ANALYZE: The recorded data, available via csv and xml files or web services, can be processed using the following solutions:
- Excel spreadsheet: automatic formatting of the data in the csv files.
- ELOG DATA LOGGER Excel macro: remote retrieval of the recordings and analysis of the data in preconfigured tables or graphs.
- Specialized software: processing of the exported csv and xml files or integration via the web services*.
- E.online3 software: Energy performance monitoring, analysis and supervision software (E.online 3 is published and distributed by ENERDIS).
* The web services mechanism allows quick, simple integration of the product in a large number of applications (software products, CTM, TBM, etc.) with multiple programming languages (Java, C++, LabView, etc.) on multiple development platforms (web browser, android, ios, etc.).
ELOG DATA LOGGER technical specifications:
- 2 independent RS485 Modbus ports.
- 1 Ethernet ModbusTCP and http port.
- 5 metering pulse inputs.
- Library of Modbus drivers.
- Recording capacity: up to 100 variables.
- Recording periodicity programmable from every 5 seconds to every 60 minutes.
- Data storage capacity: up to several years.
- Export of formatted csv and xml data files to FTP servers.
- Local FTP server with a capacity of 500 MB.
- Export periodicity programmable from every 10 minutes to once a month.
- Library of csv and xml file formats.
- Integrated web pages for configuration and display.
- Web services* – JSON* format.
- Excel macro for downloading and analyzing the data.
- Power supply: 80 to 265 Vac.
* Web service: universal mechanism for exchanging data via internet
* JSON: universal data format used on internet
|ELOG DATA LOGGER||P01331233||Add to my selection|
Software available for this product :
Excel macro for ELOG DATA LOGGER
Excel macro for ELOG DATA LOGGER
Excel macro to provide the following functions:
- Remote download of the recorded data from the ELOG DATA LOGGER
- Analysis of the recorded data in preconfigured graphs or tables
Energy meter for three-phase networks - Direct connection up to 80 A - Modbus
Energy meter for three-phase networks - Connection to CT - Modbus
Energy management software
Supervise – Analyze – Check – Share - Alert – Archive – Exchange
Radio Frequency solution for remote data retrieval from meters and sensors used for energy supervision projects.
Energy meter for single-phase networks - Direct connection up to 45 A - MID - Modbus
Energy meter for single-phase networks - Direct connection up to 45 A - Modbus